You are about to download the Python TimeIt Vsix v1.3.8 file for Visual Studio Code 1.69.0 and up: View the execution time of any Python function on the fly. ...
Please note that the Python TimeIt Vsix file v1.3.8 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-python-timeit-1.3.8_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.3.8
• Requires: VS Code 1.69.0 and up
• File Size: 2.27 MB (2378024 Bytes)
• MD5: e7aed3ced0c23a0ee87e1500437bf7d3
• SHA1: 739c63c69c7b149c28594a14437a6369d8aa0b5c
• SHA256: 5bc54daa3f8b17a7199960c5373ec38606693e0a6892f7a3f76f0852a0bd223b
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Python TimeIt is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Python TimeIt is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Hasnain Roopawalla, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
View the execution time of any Python function on the fly. ... Learn More >
How to Install Python TimeIt From a VSIX
You can easily install the Python TimeIt extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-python-timeit-1.3.8_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Python TimeIt Version History