You are about to download the SVN Gutter Vsix v0.5.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.17.0 and up: Visually blame SVN-stored code line-by-line ...
Please note that the SVN Gutter Vsix file v0.5.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: blamer-vs-0.5.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.5.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.17.0 and up
• File Size: 1.29 MB (1353645 Bytes)
• MD5: 150ad5befcfc6fff3d60f836111dae0b
• SHA1: 96da4eb590db0830ca85db3bbb1c0f0529aa44a4
• SHA256: f472daae1163c045e0fb14ae3b82f4a3e0c4338e42e47c943eb5190144d55a0a
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also SVN Gutter is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
SVN Gutter is a freeware extension for VS Code published by beaugust, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Visually blame SVN-stored code line-by-line , 📝 A VS Code extension to visually blame SVN-stored code line-by-line ... Learn More >
How to Install SVN Gutter From a VSIX
You can easily install the SVN Gutter extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. blamer-vs-0.5.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).
SVN Gutter Version History