You are about to download the ThingTalk Syntax Highlighter Vsix v0.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.68.0 and up: Syntax Highligh for ThingTalk: The Programming Language of Virtual Assistants ...
Please note that the ThingTalk Syntax Highlighter Vsix file v0.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: thingtalk-syntax-highlighter-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.68.0 and up
• File Size: 5.23 KB (5354 Bytes)
• MD5: f12256502ee09986417576b06195fbfa
• SHA1: 6cd1db6a6b41a3a9cf7b173d5ccb29055cd0b2be
• SHA256: 6aa318d064a2e37a327b66e0f0b3111c2bd9048d70b621e99b3d0adf766fee2a
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also ThingTalk Syntax Highlighter is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
ThingTalk Syntax Highlighter is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Shicheng Liu, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Syntax Highligh for ThingTalk: The Programming Language of Virtual Assistants ... Learn More >
How to Install ThingTalk Syntax Highlighter From a VSIX
You can easily install the ThingTalk Syntax Highlighter extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. thingtalk-syntax-highlighter-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).