You are about to download the Customize Toolbar Vsix v0.1.4 file for Visual Studio Code 1.60.0 and up: Customize Toolbar, Add custom buttons to the toolbar ...
Please note that the Customize Toolbar Vsix file v0.1.4 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: customize-toolbar-0.1.4_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.4
• Requires: VS Code 1.60.0 and up
• File Size: 114.80 KB (117557 Bytes)
• MD5: 30d461e79eab3855ac35b0b1bfb97421
• SHA1: b389c1c4a4ef3c1a970abb15835d31e08be34a57
• SHA256: 1adb27f6bd8833ba26d55a30ac10c471caf802c20cba8c4eca794cbe9f1df450
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Customize Toolbar is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Customize Toolbar is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Liangru Liu, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Add custom buttons to the toolbar ... Learn More >
How to Install Customize Toolbar From a VSIX
You can easily install the Customize Toolbar extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. customize-toolbar-0.1.4_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Customize Toolbar Version History