You are about to download the Ormolu Vsix v0.0.7 file for Visual Studio Code 1.39.2 and up: ormolu, VS Code extension for Haskell code formatting based on ormolu tool ...
Please note that the Ormolu Vsix file v0.0.7 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: ormolu-vscode-0.0.7_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.7
• Requires: VS Code 1.39.2 and up
• File Size: 19.56 KB (20027 Bytes)
• MD5: c06e26d0a1a104db5266115f2550d74a
• SHA1: 9b2bc8696929c4d8b7e70baeb05142b5127d24f6
• SHA256: f24fa3d676884f15fdb1adc828875e3e5858406e2d165a1949f97a1e6d25f339
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Ormolu is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Ormolu is a freeware extension for VS Code published by sjurmillidahl, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
VS Code extension for Haskell code formatting based on ormolu tool , A ormolu formatter VSCode plugin ... Learn More >
How to Install Ormolu From a VSIX
You can easily install the Ormolu extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. ormolu-vscode-0.0.7_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Ormolu Version History