You are about to download the Vim Cheatsheet Vsix v0.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.68.0 and up: Vs code extension that lets you open a vim cheatsheet directly in the editor. ...
Please note that the Vim Cheatsheet Vsix file v0.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vim-cheatsheet-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.68.0 and up
• File Size: 74.33 KB (76119 Bytes)
• MD5: f80ed7fb5f400e51153cad34f0aa85b9
• SHA1: fdfd8dfbac127c48c24d7c9133cbf6c11512df7a
• SHA256: 57bc55202ec756c757e2b2009ed14fb2bfd9f782ec9caab5fc8f0af03b51b4d0
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Vim Cheatsheet is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Vim Cheatsheet is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Andenet Alexander, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Vs code extension that lets you open a vim cheatsheet directly in the editor. ... Learn More >
How to Install Vim Cheatsheet From a VSIX
You can easily install the Vim Cheatsheet extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vim-cheatsheet-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).