You are about to download the PostgreSQL Vsix v0.3.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.23.0 and up: Develop Postgres everywhere ...
Please note that the PostgreSQL Vsix file v0.3.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-postgresql-0.3.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.3.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.23.0 and up
• File Size: 6.00 MB (6289742 Bytes)
• MD5: c732f7c748e916f378faebc7e274446a
• SHA1: 5112c14d0a1162cb8d6a5abe0c2f63a610f8d6ca
• SHA256: 93a6945ee14ccc02da9a97055535ab5b7c69d04f8b80de09b6fe2a1db62e570b
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also PostgreSQL is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
PostgreSQL is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Microsoft, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Develop Postgres everywhere , PostgreSQL extension for VSCODE ... Learn More >
How to Install PostgreSQL From a VSIX
You can easily install the PostgreSQL extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-postgresql-0.3.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
PostgreSQL Version History