You are about to download the Bootstrap4 Snippets Vsix v1.0.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.37.0 and up: This extension helps people write standard bootstrap templates ...
Please note that the Bootstrap4 Snippets Vsix file v1.0.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: bootstrap4-snippets-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.37.0 and up
• File Size: 6.91 KB (7072 Bytes)
• MD5: 5da716e967f4022b87e41261e0c27969
• SHA1: ceb03eceb46aeb2cb1fc62b2268875c63d0c17be
• SHA256: 9f9eb772ec6f3a77a8df29502e420bd78d9965b2a289bfd9c1e5a1c66f635d95
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Bootstrap4 Snippets is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Bootstrap4 Snippets is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Mina, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
This extension helps people write standard bootstrap templates , This is my first vs code extension as a trial ... Learn More >
How to Install Bootstrap4 Snippets From a VSIX
You can easily install the Bootstrap4 Snippets extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. bootstrap4-snippets-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).