You are about to download the ExtendScript Debugger Vsix v2.0.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.62.0 and up: Enables debugging ExtendScript-based extensions in Adobe’s applications that support ExtendScript extensions. ...
Please note that the ExtendScript Debugger Vsix file v2.0.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: extendscript-debug-2.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 2.0.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.62.0 and up
• File Size: 6.53 MB (6847597 Bytes)
• MD5: 38d8fe8298fbea86a659b9f4b54632d6
• SHA1: 7445ade53c7739bb64e3d766cee98467c553155f
• SHA256: d25c921fc62bfbc62cf8c9e013cc275b380735065cd680ac5d4dfdd540a5a742
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also ExtendScript Debugger is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
ExtendScript Debugger is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Adobe, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Enables debugging ExtendScript-based extensions in Adobe’s applications that support ExtendScript extensions. ... Learn More >
How to Install ExtendScript Debugger From a VSIX
You can easily install the ExtendScript Debugger extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. extendscript-debug-2.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).
ExtendScript Debugger Version History