You are about to download the CDB Debugger Vsix v0.0.6 file for Visual Studio Code 1.30.2 and up: Debugger based on CDB/WinDbg ...
Please note that the CDB Debugger Vsix file v0.0.6 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-cdb-0.0.6_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.6
• Requires: VS Code 1.30.2 and up
• File Size: 31.62 MB (33159239 Bytes)
• MD5: 79781af427fa7ff9a0d1984049a7f690
• SHA1: 8f0cec9aea3ed71510fb9eca5d2f013343a52a40
• SHA256: 1ec90b43fece0ad1e2ba9f1c6f05bfa1b4147849bc4f884ce51fa0f36c4b81ce
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also CDB Debugger is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
CDB Debugger is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Microsoft DevLabs, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Debugger based on CDB/WinDbg ... Learn More >
How to Install CDB Debugger From a VSIX
You can easily install the CDB Debugger extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-cdb-0.0.6_vsixhub.com.vsix).