You are about to download the RailsIndex Vsix v0.2.9 file for Visual Studio Code 1.37.0 and up: Adds right-click menu to 'ri' in rb and erb files ...
Please note that the RailsIndex Vsix file v0.2.9 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: railsindex-0.2.9_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.2.9
• Requires: VS Code 1.37.0 and up
• File Size: 218.91 KB (224159 Bytes)
• MD5: be39547890a77b0c34bd75672fad78ce
• SHA1: 10664bc3f11880ab393f1d6c16953b61564630ff
• SHA256: 0a20e006928204f7347da6b608d8fc79d1797af64d1d7b4e66195d765f8667d3
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also RailsIndex is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
RailsIndex is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Brian McFadden, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Adds right-click menu to 'ri' in rb and erb files , A VS Code extension that adds a right-click menu to rb and erb files which shows 'ri' documentation ... Learn More >
How to Install RailsIndex From a VSIX
You can easily install the RailsIndex extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. railsindex-0.2.9_vsixhub.com.vsix).
RailsIndex Version History