You are about to download the Python Quick Logger Vsix v0.2.4 file for Visual Studio Code 1.27.0 and up: Wrap variables with stdlib Logging instances: logger.info(). ...
Please note that the Python Quick Logger Vsix file v0.2.4 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: python-logger-vscode-0.2.4_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.2.4
• Requires: VS Code 1.27.0 and up
• File Size: 316.86 KB (324465 Bytes)
• MD5: a2abe2517d08b24aa4979cbc17d4c08b
• SHA1: ece06a047e3094dbce54871422eef150b8824a4b
• SHA256: b299cde95391f5a1995dcac9f1f28582aaa0bb2c863fbcf255d9b5af8cf71e22
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Python Quick Logger is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Python Quick Logger is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Brian Crant, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Wrap variables with stdlib Logging instances: logger.info(). ... Learn More >
How to Install Python Quick Logger From a VSIX
You can easily install the Python Quick Logger extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. python-logger-vscode-0.2.4_vsixhub.com.vsix).