You are about to download the Python Quick Logger Vsix v0.2.6 file for Visual Studio Code 1.27.0 and up: Python Quick Logger, Wrap variables with stdlib Logging instances: logger.info(). ...
Please note that the Python Quick Logger Vsix file v0.2.6 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: python-logger-vscode-0.2.6_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.2.6
• Requires: VS Code 1.27.0 and up
• File Size: 317.00 KB (324610 Bytes)
• MD5: 69c646b2fbf355e73893da58818b5b88
• SHA1: 967a769201d6f700496be6a017845e9bd012622c
• SHA256: c06dafc77edf0dcd72e6c1567c09ebd7aed3e93b0040beba544679ce58e476c6
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Python Quick Logger is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Python Quick Logger is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Brian Crant, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Wrap variables with stdlib Logging instances: logger.info(). ... Learn More >
How to Install Python Quick Logger From a VSIX
You can easily install the Python Quick Logger extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. python-logger-vscode-0.2.6_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Python Quick Logger Version History