You are about to download the Harpoon Vsix v0.2.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.35.0 and up: Get over here! ...
Please note that the Harpoon Vsix file v0.2.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: harpoon-0.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.2.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.35.0 and up
• File Size: 943.66 KB (966311 Bytes)
• MD5: dfd31dd9ceea28b216edda12d520a387
• SHA1: 7d4f4b6c1b1cc3fa20717664d879946c59f8414d
• SHA256: 83e8e887c9730bcf5851263df0496de70d692a44a4f1444ace86e3760f0b52cb
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Harpoon is a freeware extension for VS Code published by NagyTech, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Get over here! , VSCode extension to auto-attach spawned child processes. ... Learn More >
How to Install Harpoon From a VSIX
You can easily install the Harpoon extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. harpoon-0.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Harpoon Version History