You are about to download the Line Counter Vsix v0.0.7 file for Visual Studio Code 1.68.0 and up: Keep a check on the number of lines in your active editor and in your selection. ...
Please note that the Line Counter Vsix file v0.0.7 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: line-counter-v1-0.0.7_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.7
• Requires: VS Code 1.68.0 and up
• File Size: 32.01 KB (32781 Bytes)
• MD5: 6cb51e6ad7242728681b5a1dd72fe8e4
• SHA1: 9198d9d4455a8dd501e37a7553e8b121409ad4c4
• SHA256: b8aade78985b3074fc4d7e24200014f22631004c05d799cb4cd9dfb1eeedca1d
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Line Counter is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Line Counter is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Hassam Ullah, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Keep a check on the number of lines in your active editor and in your selection. ... Learn More >
How to Install Line Counter From a VSIX
You can easily install the Line Counter extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. line-counter-v1-0.0.7_vsixhub.com.vsix).