You are about to download the JSON Lines Viewer Vsix v0.0.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.64.0 and up: View each line of JSON Lines file in json format ...
Please note that the JSON Lines Viewer Vsix file v0.0.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: json-lines-viewer-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.64.0 and up
• File Size: 92.26 KB (94471 Bytes)
• MD5: 68da4a507fb9f41cb67560ba6d34f6d4
• SHA1: 609e13d3568d889e7aed4accd642863351505f3c
• SHA256: 41b06e2060ce04e201aa2edb030b5a7cfdb0ed7e4e96924b69909f6a41575001
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also JSON Lines Viewer is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
JSON Lines Viewer is a freeware extension for VS Code published by lehoanganh298, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
View each line of JSON Lines file in json format ... Learn More >
How to Install JSON Lines Viewer From a VSIX
You can easily install the JSON Lines Viewer extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. json-lines-viewer-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).
JSON Lines Viewer Version History