You are about to download the IEdit Vsix v0.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.43.0 and up: IEdit for Visual Studio Code, IEdit for Visual Studio Code is an extension that will monitor changes while you edit your files and automatically find similar changes nearby, allowing you to change all of them with a single click, or one at a time. ...
Please note that the IEdit Vsix file v0.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: iedit-for-vs-code-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.43.0 and up
• File Size: 144.68 KB (148154 Bytes)
• MD5: f1a2dd0fb14cf2a1fce62eb0bcf88b2d
• SHA1: d77a57ca26094b7a18999b297f54fdab1b082fcf
• SHA256: 37fc00f40adde55a6bd63f77596e5aedb6b24abba8932f7daa1cc288aa7bfd71
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also IEdit is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
IEdit is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Pandali Corporation, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
IEdit for Visual Studio Code is an extension that will monitor changes while you edit your files and automatically find similar changes nearby, allowing you to change all of them with a single click, or one at a time. ... Learn More >
How to Install IEdit From a VSIX
You can easily install the IEdit extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. iedit-for-vs-code-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).