You are about to download the Super Mongoose Vsix v0.0.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.68.0 and up: Super mongoose, Super mongoose is a mongoose snippets from mongoose library ...
Please note that the Super Mongoose Vsix file v0.0.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: super-mongoose-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.68.0 and up
• File Size: 11.42 KB (11698 Bytes)
• MD5: cb2ae99de9af95ee9d0cbc76fbfb0754
• SHA1: e2a15a0bda8ac3e4e24eb0d4ed07020d62717187
• SHA256: ff90e9e53c29bdbb74980703e23d78efd7bfc12a167ce94515907395e298020b
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Super Mongoose is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Super Mongoose is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Bryan Pereyra, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Super mongoose is a mongoose snippets from mongoose library ... Learn More >
How to Install Super Mongoose From a VSIX
You can easily install the Super Mongoose extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. super-mongoose-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Super Mongoose Version History