You are about to download the AL Object Mapper Vsix v1.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.67.0 and up: Map AL Objects in the current project ...
Please note that the AL Object Mapper Vsix file v1.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: alobjectmapper-1.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.67.0 and up
• File Size: 4.18 MB (4383687 Bytes)
• MD5: c6bcff02a4e318e530595ec9e0f26ff1
• SHA1: e34007577eff595e44d1ab3b409f6709354c0944
• SHA256: 7423c2d9751b9c70b18599667717384408c26f19b6ec24fa3f8743c8374c1142
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
AL Object Mapper is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Marco Leoni, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Map AL Objects in the current project ... Learn More >
How to Install AL Object Mapper From a VSIX
You can easily install the AL Object Mapper extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. alobjectmapper-1.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).