You are about to download the Command Inspector Vsix v0.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.50.0 and up: Inspect VS Code commands and invoke them from the command palette ...
Please note that the Command Inspector Vsix file v0.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-command-inspector-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.50.0 and up
• File Size: 192.58 KB (197199 Bytes)
• MD5: f1596100b281889216d429d534742f29
• SHA1: 571eed49bf17e055735e63a8d908052482bf63e0
• SHA256: 6f87faa7179e4487ee84e0b634621fc47dd4e3fd4d48a8396f3f6c7aa3a56871
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Command Inspector is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Command Inspector is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Babak K. Shandiz, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Inspect VS Code commands and invoke them from the command palette ... Learn More >
How to Install Command Inspector From a VSIX
You can easily install the Command Inspector extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-command-inspector-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).