You are about to download the Gerrit View Vsix v0.0.10 file for Visual Studio Code 1.5.0 and up: Show the gerrit dashboard in a tree view ...
Please note that the Gerrit View Vsix file v0.0.10 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: gerrit-view-0.0.10_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.10
• Requires: VS Code 1.5.0 and up
• File Size: 1.31 MB (1369999 Bytes)
• MD5: 519d5984ece8ddb0ac95331e7258fab6
• SHA1: e889e8172bf1a96aef31017ff2365afdf948abb9
• SHA256: 4152a10869dc77f0ae9ec0cba0ebeb34ee1ed5833e8b1acf4496482abe9682a8
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Gerrit View is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Gerrit View is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Gruntfuggly, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Show the gerrit dashboard in a tree view , A vscode extension for viewing Gerrit's dashboard ... Learn More >
How to Install Gerrit View From a VSIX
You can easily install the Gerrit View extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. gerrit-view-0.0.10_vsixhub.com.vsix).