You are about to download the Little League Vsix v1.2.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.63.0 and up: A quiet theme with harmonious colors ...
Please note that the Little League Vsix file v1.2.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: little-league-1.2.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.2.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.63.0 and up
• File Size: 395.59 KB (405081 Bytes)
• MD5: f23e2083d200eba81aef26a514f61178
• SHA1: 276c2613affe7a26953ca8867610d207d816e00d
• SHA256: 9468834a90bba042fbd0dc1aa56fd113224421b41df0fa5d75016708553f37d1
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Little League is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Little League is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Matthew Ström, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
A quiet theme with harmonious colors ... Learn More >
How to Install Little League From a VSIX
You can easily install the Little League extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. little-league-1.2.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Little League Version History