You are about to download the Devdocs-Panel Vsix v0.0.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.37.0 and up: devdocs-panel, look devdocs into vscode ...
Please note that the Devdocs-Panel Vsix file v0.0.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: devdocs-panel-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.37.0 and up
• File Size: 116.21 KB (118998 Bytes)
• MD5: 6ee3a1859166c05029fde1d773073d14
• SHA1: b6a265dbb48bdbc461054665b05766c5c4c1bf5d
• SHA256: ac912bad07ee3628c98301c4cf04d649272800edddbc3f976ce7a421d4f01e3b
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Devdocs-Panel is a freeware extension for VS Code published by HikaruEgashira, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
look devdocs into vscode , devdocs.io ... Learn More >
How to Install Devdocs-Panel From a VSIX
You can easily install the Devdocs-Panel extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. devdocs-panel-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).