You are about to download the Clean Imports on Save Vsix v2.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.67.0 and up: Clean unused imports when file (.ts, .tsx, .js, .jsx) is saved without changing the order ...
Please note that the Clean Imports on Save Vsix file v2.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-clean-imports-on-save-2.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 2.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.67.0 and up
• File Size: 2.70 MB (2827300 Bytes)
• MD5: e0979854ecf3033a7b3bcefeddca45c0
• SHA1: e0a943bda97304d4966dff0fb229f1dea33bf6e0
• SHA256: 1d15ee77c4a3b3a226bbf709bd07c4d5d878e84e5b97d8723a5de4049daf6ae7
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Clean Imports on Save is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Clean Imports on Save is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Marios Papamarkou, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Clean unused imports when file (.ts, .tsx, .js, .jsx) is saved without changing the order ... Learn More >
How to Install Clean Imports on Save From a VSIX
You can easily install the Clean Imports on Save extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-clean-imports-on-save-2.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Clean Imports on Save Version History