Red One 0.0.2 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: May 15, 2022
You are about to download the Red One 0.0.2 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.67.0 and up: A Red based Theme for Visual Studio Code ...
Please note that the Red One vsix file v0.0.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Red One is a free extension for VS Code published by Kushagra Agnihotri (kushagra-aa), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
A Red based Theme for Visual Studio Code Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: red-one-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.67.0 and up
• File Size: 46338 bytes (45.25 KB)
• MD5: fe1e2a739a563565bf757ab465328b5b
• SHA1: 172d07d2e00d026759a375beef2f5cf91ae64285
• SHA256: 8f24d2251a7da703ad4139bde4a6efe5a48c123fe49f83c58dadbf0b33458452
How to Install Red One From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Red One extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. red-one-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).