You are about to download the Web Search Vsix v1.5.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.32.0 and up: Search bar inside vscode ...
Please note that the Web Search Vsix file v1.5.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-websearch-1.5.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.5.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.32.0 and up
• File Size: 4.08 MB (4278858 Bytes)
• MD5: 6cf8693c93e25cfc5e34bf4e74efc820
• SHA1: 06a0d5177c61a02ebcd2d6d3d1447790540b0825
• SHA256: 153867be0c4d6e61ba979bc8d38f5f47f1c691a834fb2749000dc36d98158fb6
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Web Search is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Web Search is a freeware extension for VS Code published by TwoUnderscorez, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Search bar inside vscode , Execute a web search from inside vscode ... Learn More >
How to Install Web Search From a VSIX
You can easily install the Web Search extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-websearch-1.5.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).