Cucumber 1.0.9 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: May 13, 2022
You are about to download the Cucumber 1.0.9 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.63.2 and up: Cucumber for Visual Studio Code ...
Please note that the Cucumber vsix file v1.0.9 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Cucumber is a free extension for VS Code published by Cucumber (CucumberOpen), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Cucumber for Visual Studio Code Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: cucumber-official-1.0.9_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.63.2 and up
• File Size: 6879226 bytes (6.56 MB)
• MD5: 36ce10c85d8a2e27730d1460bcf8c6ec
• SHA1: c0ea206be00705ab34c749b012ea2250ed61b81b
• SHA256: 383cb920ddd652fb914874ac79278d5d3ba9dabaf0f17c42d8b29208f7d6ddfd
How to Install Cucumber From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Cucumber extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. cucumber-official-1.0.9_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Other vsix files for Cucumber
Need old versions of CucumberOpen.cucumber-official? Download the old vsix files now: