You are about to download the Log Error Code Vsix v0.0.5 file for Visual Studio Code 1.37.0 and up: Insert unique error code in your log statements to make them easier to find later ...
Please note that the Log Error Code Vsix file v0.0.5 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: logerrorcode-0.0.5_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.5
• Requires: VS Code 1.37.0 and up
• File Size: 4.45 MB (4668835 Bytes)
• MD5: 5d61797403aa443ffc0c14e416d3d59b
• SHA1: 8b9eb2a23093364f1974397eb17aca74784a6921
• SHA256: ac6ef08e7ca4af797defa33676d4eac375fd1e5c25de21b74684602f4db23b0f
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Log Error Code is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Log Error Code is a freeware extension for VS Code published by pcarion, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Insert unique error code in your log statements to make them easier to find later , vscode extension to insert unique error code in source code ... Learn More >
How to Install Log Error Code From a VSIX
You can easily install the Log Error Code extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. logerrorcode-0.0.5_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Log Error Code Version History