You are about to download the Move Selection to New File Vsix v1.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.37.0 and up: Move selection to new file, Move selected text/code to a new file ...
Please note that the Move Selection to New File Vsix file v1.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: move-selection-to-new-file-1.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.37.0 and up
• File Size: 3.28 KB (3360 Bytes)
• MD5: e24372ebe35c52f78c67c022291d00bf
• SHA1: 3d779278e79377f3bb746f06a3f6428f5f83a7b8
• SHA256: 46d87bf15cfeba7b0766bd37d0ca637a4f065241eb205c2137e26d31cb1e0bdd
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Move Selection to New File is a freeware extension for VS Code published by kentos, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Move selected text/code to a new file , VSCode extension to move selected text to new file ... Learn More >
How to Install Move Selection to New File From a VSIX
You can easily install the Move Selection to New File extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. move-selection-to-new-file-1.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Move Selection to New File Version History