You are about to download the Create From Usage Vsix v0.2.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.9.0 and up: Automatically generates a variable declaration based on TypeScript type information. ...
Please note that the Create From Usage Vsix file v0.2.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-createfromusage-0.2.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.2.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.9.0 and up
• File Size: 7.00 MB (7343263 Bytes)
• MD5: ff4dfd0889758c7d44cbca03b8dd9565
• SHA1: 210477e6a4de800c687af4b5390882b0c9df358d
• SHA256: a19b4389725a5196d0d2059ef4218e4d888a802a8526cb053ad25a95938d75e0
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Create From Usage is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Create From Usage is a freeware extension for VS Code published by mape, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Automatically generates a variable declaration based on TypeScript type information. , Automatically generates a variable declaration based on TypeScript type information. ... Learn More >
How to Install Create From Usage From a VSIX
You can easily install the Create From Usage extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-createfromusage-0.2.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).