You are about to download the Angular Spectator Snippets Vsix v0.0.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.30.0 and up: Code snippets for Angular Spectator ...
Please note that the Angular Spectator Snippets Vsix file v0.0.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: angular-spectator-snippets-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.30.0 and up
• File Size: 17.09 KB (17502 Bytes)
• MD5: 087cdb53f1b7c20a809176aee991807c
• SHA1: fb0f04369b77cc0cdc7ad2399199f2e9f501b265
• SHA256: a12799c599905c3bf98e0623c1a2c205432570a08aa0df2f02321848d78aad54
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Angular Spectator Snippets is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Angular Spectator Snippets is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Netanel Basal, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Code snippets for Angular Spectator , 🦊 🚀 Angular Tests Made Easy ... Learn More >
How to Install Angular Spectator Snippets From a VSIX
You can easily install the Angular Spectator Snippets extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. angular-spectator-snippets-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).