You are about to download the Yandex Wiki Vsix v1.4.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.1.33 and up: vscode-yandex-wiki, Syntax highlight for Yandex.Wiki https://wiki.yandex.ru ...
Please note that the Yandex Wiki Vsix file v1.4.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-yandex-wiki-1.4.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.4.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.1.33 and up
• File Size: 4.66 MB (4890680 Bytes)
• MD5: 8dbe81134470df845580157b1b5565da
• SHA1: 2291b7d206d67e25b47989d563a913bec63427fc
• SHA256: 5f51f87981e0ec6deeaa1e7f0176249e89eb23f23c3b2b3ed5be4af3710f05f3
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Yandex Wiki is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Yandex Wiki is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Ruslan Nasonov, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Syntax highlight for Yandex.Wiki https://wiki.yandex.ru ... Learn More >
How to Install Yandex Wiki From a VSIX
You can easily install the Yandex Wiki extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-yandex-wiki-1.4.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Yandex Wiki Version History