You are about to download the Checkpoints Vsix v1.3.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.19.0 and up: Checkpoints used in between commits for keeping a local short-term history of work in progress files, like bookmarks in you undo-stack. ...
Please note that the Checkpoints Vsix file v1.3.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-checkpoints-1.3.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.3.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.19.0 and up
• File Size: 1.51 MB (1580658 Bytes)
• MD5: 76ede0fb99ead5380974a4b7ed33475a
• SHA1: 18088f4c5af68611245c208bf55ffefb53667bb1
• SHA256: 88c347eb890454c5cc3e154d718cdae57f9bc502ed0149dd64701bc292715fc0
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Checkpoints is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Checkpoints is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Michael Nilsson, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Checkpoints used in between commits for keeping a local short-term history of work in progress files, like bookmarks in you undo-stack. , Checkpoints for your code editing. ... Learn More >
How to Install Checkpoints From a VSIX
You can easily install the Checkpoints extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-checkpoints-1.3.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Checkpoints Version History