You are about to download the AutoHotKey SlimCode Vsix v2.1.18 file for Visual Studio Code 1.30.0 and up: AutoHotkey language support for VS Code ...
Please note that the AutoHotKey SlimCode Vsix file v2.1.18 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-autohotkey-plus-slimcode-2.1.18_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 2.1.18
• Requires: VS Code 1.30.0 and up
• File Size: 635.83 KB (651095 Bytes)
• MD5: d0970ec391d0370612d26665ed92b2be
• SHA1: 6512aaf5c36810dc921dc28c182b6e4398d901b3
• SHA256: 63dd7e1d028f6178032f7802a835c8c9bf02c3a12d88b3acc5e298537603df6d
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also AutoHotKey SlimCode is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
AutoHotKey SlimCode is a freeware extension for VS Code published by rafaelcavasani, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
AutoHotkey language support for VS Code , VsCode extension for AHK ... Learn More >
How to Install AutoHotKey SlimCode From a VSIX
You can easily install the AutoHotKey SlimCode extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-autohotkey-plus-slimcode-2.1.18_vsixhub.com.vsix).
AutoHotKey SlimCode Version History