You are about to download the The Customizer Vsix v0.0.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.64.1 and up: An extension where you can create custom snippets of code ...
Please note that the The Customizer Vsix file v0.0.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: customizer-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.64.1 and up
• File Size: 1.05 MB (1099378 Bytes)
• MD5: bcadf69563d363748ea49eadf0296d92
• SHA1: 759975a85cd58964278691ecdbefe131c27ac723
• SHA256: 96925251109c8b6e369fb17e61484ebf14666de26080c2f02e1dfd0af19d3ec6
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also The Customizer is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
The Customizer is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Ananth Raghav, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
An extension where you can create custom snippets of code ... Learn More >
How to Install The Customizer From a VSIX
You can easily install the The Customizer extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. customizer-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).