You are about to download the PHP-CS-Fixer Vsix v1.2.7 file for Visual Studio Code 1.22.0 and up: Integrates PHP-CS-Fixer into Visual Studio Code. ...
Please note that the PHP-CS-Fixer Vsix file v1.2.7 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: php-cs-fixer-1.2.7_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.2.7
• Requires: VS Code 1.22.0 and up
• File Size: 3.25 MB (3410168 Bytes)
• MD5: 9fcded941a1af1345ec433e8d735aef8
• SHA1: 4aaa70a529f808caed22a1910030d8e6e97a433d
• SHA256: 175be49252df75d83677dcca009c6a6275699649c1673d4d1d16383d8ba6c956
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also PHP-CS-Fixer is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
PHP-CS-Fixer is a freeware extension for VS Code published by higoka, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Integrates PHP-CS-Fixer into Visual Studio Code. ... Learn More >
How to Install PHP-CS-Fixer From a VSIX
You can easily install the PHP-CS-Fixer extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. php-cs-fixer-1.2.7_vsixhub.com.vsix).
PHP-CS-Fixer Version History