You are about to download the PHP Debug Vsix v0.1.6 file for Visual Studio Code 1.22.0 and up: Debug support for PHP with Xdebug (Pull and merge) ...
Please note that the PHP Debug Vsix file v0.1.6 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: php-debug-0.1.6_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.6
• Requires: VS Code 1.22.0 and up
• File Size: 1.17 MB (1227488 Bytes)
• MD5: c0a8b6199b32111baf747a131825fe76
• SHA1: 47d13b218a7fdae79d5f56193e986fba553581e4
• SHA256: 2d158d790f647b0fb5ee4177b9e4c588bf0c902ce7459baf113eb724f955e07a
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also PHP Debug is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
PHP Debug is a freeware extension for VS Code published by tiansin, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Debug support for PHP with Xdebug (Pull and merge) , PHP Debug Adapter for Visual Studio Code 🐞⛔ ❤️ Pull request ... Learn More >
How to Install PHP Debug From a VSIX
You can easily install the PHP Debug extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. php-debug-0.1.6_vsixhub.com.vsix).