You are about to download the Github Links Vsix v2.0.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.37.0 and up: This extension opens up the github links in your browser ...
Please note that the Github Links Vsix file v2.0.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: github-links-2.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 2.0.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.37.0 and up
• File Size: 1.62 MB (1698754 Bytes)
• MD5: a9f8bd5686ee1950c2dfd353b8b0fcd9
• SHA1: 896afc7ed70a554886786dfcff293af97a56b535
• SHA256: 07958de932f65b2d43a73280c35dcf17b277d9768c75e8af1f9350a086552cd0
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Github Links is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Ritesh Kumar, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
This extension opens up the github links in your browser ... Learn More >
How to Install Github Links From a VSIX
You can easily install the Github Links extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. github-links-2.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Github Links Version History