You are about to download the Nextcord Helper Vsix v1.0.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.52.0 and up: Discord chat, bot template, snippets, theme and more! ...
Please note that the Nextcord Helper Vsix file v1.0.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: nextcord-helper-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.52.0 and up
• File Size: 44.63 KB (45702 Bytes)
• MD5: 7186d763c782226523c4215884be8342
• SHA1: b76c1e79c7cb2871d938bbcd6147cdab8cca1f9c
• SHA256: 4d63b962725178272f6859ee45821a83763d14febb73e948f93c2455004a097c
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Nextcord Helper is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Nextcord Helper is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Pearoo, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Discord chat, bot template, snippets, theme and more! ... Learn More >
How to Install Nextcord Helper From a VSIX
You can easily install the Nextcord Helper extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. nextcord-helper-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).