You are about to download the Emperor Language Support Vsix v1.1.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.37.0 and up: Syntax highlighting and completion for the emperor language ...
Please note that the Emperor Language Support Vsix file v1.1.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: emperor-language-support-1.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.1.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.37.0 and up
• File Size: 92.41 KB (94629 Bytes)
• MD5: ed66f223c5d507bb3f7f3110435cbf13
• SHA1: a4de7d295446caa4a1124605e241582234dd3cfb
• SHA256: 13dbf844f398ef50040b8b20035bdb94b64d8ae69905aad891e61820fded156a
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Emperor Language Support is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Emperor Language Support is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Ed Jones, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Syntax highlighting and completion for the emperor language , VSCode extension for Emperor ... Learn More >
How to Install Emperor Language Support From a VSIX
You can easily install the Emperor Language Support extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. emperor-language-support-1.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Emperor Language Support Version History