You are about to download the C# Sort Usings Vsix v0.0.6 file for Visual Studio Code 1.36.0 and up: Sort using statements ...
Please note that the C# Sort Usings Vsix file v0.0.6 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: csharpsortusings-0.0.6_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.6
• Requires: VS Code 1.36.0 and up
• File Size: 42.70 KB (43728 Bytes)
• MD5: 8ba88cdaf265772fd89168c6fb77b777
• SHA1: 923b61b8edc2f56dd02d36875ab3d93cca23192d
• SHA256: efbb0b8791fc70b5e892306de758ee3ca5d7850918d0307aa85837a93265fb1d
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also C# Sort Usings is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
C# Sort Usings is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Jon Grant, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Sort using statements , C# Sort Usings for Visual Studio Code ... Learn More >
How to Install C# Sort Usings From a VSIX
You can easily install the C# Sort Usings extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. csharpsortusings-0.0.6_vsixhub.com.vsix).
C# Sort Usings Version History