You are about to download the Deploy (Reloaded) Vsix v0.89.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.38.0 and up: Deploys files of a workspace to a destination. ...
Please note that the Deploy (Reloaded) Vsix file v0.89.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-deploy-reloaded-0.89.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.89.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.38.0 and up
• File Size: 24.23 MB (25406295 Bytes)
• MD5: f2374a397915ad24584d6673dcc9c225
• SHA1: ba97efc2c34f3c1b3445370805745e2d5d5af902
• SHA256: 2a3cd4e1ce5414ae4e55cda46c1d4bbd8d34585d2032c03e3118ab569d37dfb9
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Deploy (Reloaded) is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Deploy (Reloaded) is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Marcel J. Kloubert, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Deploys files of a workspace to a destination. , Recoded version of Visual Studio Code extension 'vs-deploy', which provides commands to deploy files to one or more destinations. ... Learn More >
How to Install Deploy (Reloaded) From a VSIX
You can easily install the Deploy (Reloaded) extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-deploy-reloaded-0.89.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Deploy (Reloaded) Version History