You are about to download the YDL Vsix v0.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.37.0 and up: Support for Yandex Data Language ...
Please note that the YDL Vsix file v0.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: ydl-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.37.0 and up
• File Size: 4.70 KB (4808 Bytes)
• MD5: 5c212655223b44a56bb98bddbc9e8c5e
• SHA1: b8f6ebf61404fff5d7953b2cf8a4a38656ebb523
• SHA256: 4acc0d11b385ae0ab2782465604efc7188de2df332dc1939c1dd72670a568e87
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also YDL is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
YDL is a freeware extension for VS Code published by amatanhead, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Support for Yandex Data Language ... Learn More >
How to Install YDL From a VSIX
You can easily install the YDL extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. ydl-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).