You are about to download the Pine Script Syntax Highlighter Vsix v1.0.5 file for Visual Studio Code 1.37.0 and up: Write awesome indicators or strategies with me! ...
Please note that the Pine Script Syntax Highlighter Vsix file v1.0.5 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: pine-script-syntax-highlighter-1.0.5_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.5
• Requires: VS Code 1.37.0 and up
• File Size: 91.57 KB (93768 Bytes)
• MD5: 298b83159ef78d13f8d93a43e19d7c9b
• SHA1: 82664150b408221ac572bcc9523d4dfcfb597a11
• SHA256: 1f875766e0de6114df0ca43a7d3afa7fa40cd2dd43b3eaa377eefd2fb1e75b1b
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Pine Script Syntax Highlighter is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Pine Script Syntax Highlighter is a freeware extension for VS Code published by ex-codes, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Write awesome indicators or strategies with me! , Pine Script Syntax highlighter for VSCode ... Learn More >
How to Install Pine Script Syntax Highlighter From a VSIX
You can easily install the Pine Script Syntax Highlighter extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. pine-script-syntax-highlighter-1.0.5_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Pine Script Syntax Highlighter Version History