You are about to download the Link Docs Vsix v1.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.64.0 and up: Link documentation to code ...
Please note that the Link Docs Vsix file v1.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: linked-1.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.64.0 and up
• File Size: 3.79 MB (3977995 Bytes)
• MD5: 65cd217e366dea883f9532a018bbb98b
• SHA1: 62d522c9c8cf611d06934e1f74ebddee0526811f
• SHA256: 75cf8a697f4c563910e6f31b150a6ccc503dcdee97194345283df127919d2ff7
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Link Docs is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Link Docs is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Mintlify, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Link documentation to code ... Learn More >
How to Install Link Docs From a VSIX
You can easily install the Link Docs extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. linked-1.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).