You are about to download the Azure CLI Tools Vsix v0.6.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.75.0 and up: Azure CLI Tools, Tools for developing and running commands of the Azure CLI. ...
Please note that the Azure CLI Tools Vsix file v0.6.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: azurecli-0.6.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.6.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.75.0 and up
• File Size: 6.60 MB (6920194 Bytes)
• MD5: f5f9689388df9a3f63ce2ad6b461fb4a
• SHA1: 03712edfe38cd7b9cf3705e05664bb8765d25ff2
• SHA256: 1be743740738c5e1d84114b1d9ee0a7306674b20ce479634e0d306809d73b4d3
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Azure CLI Tools is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Azure CLI Tools is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Microsoft, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Tools for developing and running commands of the Azure CLI. ... Learn More >
How to Install Azure CLI Tools From a VSIX
You can easily install the Azure CLI Tools extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. azurecli-0.6.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Azure CLI Tools Version History