You are about to download the Dynamic Theme Vsix v1.1.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.63.0 and up: Dynamic Theme, Generate a dynamic theme based on the new material design color space for the current theme. ...
Please note that the Dynamic Theme Vsix file v1.1.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-dynamic-theme-1.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.1.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.63.0 and up
• File Size: 2.35 MB (2465261 Bytes)
• MD5: 7395ae836edc4116be85197a38177eb0
• SHA1: 5c1a8407e49e295f505d42affba2d1fb8736ca44
• SHA256: 015fdd5300880cacd2ece990eb3bb613ee9e42c023dd903ca9c5ff3396071835
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Dynamic Theme is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Dynamic Theme is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Rody Davis, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Generate a dynamic theme based on the new material design color space for the current theme. ... Learn More >
How to Install Dynamic Theme From a VSIX
You can easily install the Dynamic Theme extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-dynamic-theme-1.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Dynamic Theme Version History