You are about to download the Svgocd Vsix v1.1.4 file for Visual Studio Code 1.39.0 and up: SVGOCD, SVGO extension for VS Code, fully configurable. ...
Please note that the Svgocd Vsix file v1.1.4 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: svgocd-1.1.4_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.1.4
• Requires: VS Code 1.39.0 and up
• File Size: 2.30 MB (2412467 Bytes)
• MD5: 9ae973b863e0e5431ef7b89bf7205417
• SHA1: a68084b6fc9f4c80dc921b029afb85c8952d7a1b
• SHA256: 7ebd3afca810a74d0876de3cc4debe3025e754e481ac6dd01813ccd870b08dbc
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Svgocd is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Stian Haga, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
SVGO extension for VS Code, fully configurable. , Configurable SVGO runner extension for VS Code ... Learn More >
How to Install Svgocd From a VSIX
You can easily install the Svgocd extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. svgocd-1.1.4_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Svgocd Version History