You are about to download the Swift Playgrounds Vsix v0.1.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.33.0 and up: Allows opening and running of Swift playground bundles. ...
Please note that the Swift Playgrounds Vsix file v0.1.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: swift-playgrounds-0.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.33.0 and up
• File Size: 360.98 KB (369639 Bytes)
• MD5: 90016eb3538eb1a58a96c760db83df85
• SHA1: 24597da9c3936cc8d8ce581c89cca12fecaa32ca
• SHA256: b169223b23b7172c15e87f89abd09dde9269a56fd39a06d3a899aa39dbfcf07b
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Swift Playgrounds is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Swift Playgrounds is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Pieter Jongsma, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Allows opening and running of Swift playground bundles. , Swift Playgrounds Support for VSCode ... Learn More >
How to Install Swift Playgrounds From a VSIX
You can easily install the Swift Playgrounds extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. swift-playgrounds-0.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).