You are about to download the Syntax Tree Vsix v0.5.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.68.0 and up: Syntax Tree, VSCode support for the syntax_tree gem ...
Please note that the Syntax Tree Vsix file v0.5.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-syntax-tree-0.5.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.5.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.68.0 and up
• File Size: 319.77 KB (327444 Bytes)
• MD5: 469fa7b74b5e1f595e66f6c1c96b9df2
• SHA1: df23af0c1a29ff477a1151dd9829da9176367946
• SHA256: 3a316fdd0ec17fc53f49bedc7a436be36b32c2f78dbe109bd49865e2cc3f6fb4
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Syntax Tree is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Syntax Tree is a freeware extension for VS Code published by ruby-syntax-tree, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
VSCode support for the syntax_tree gem ... Learn More >
How to Install Syntax Tree From a VSIX
You can easily install the Syntax Tree extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-syntax-tree-0.5.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Syntax Tree Version History