You are about to download the Syntax Tree Vsix v0.5.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.68.0 and up: Syntax Tree, VSCode support for the syntax_tree gem ...
Please note that the Syntax Tree Vsix file v0.5.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-syntax-tree-0.5.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.5.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.68.0 and up
• File Size: 319.77 KB (327441 Bytes)
• MD5: e02edbedb6f81a55708075f27faa8a8d
• SHA1: d83bf5a7d8e4ffb1a6267d8b800ab17c939d704c
• SHA256: 2691736607ec4dddc146a4b8e9fefa58e3767877633232c45b6ce94e6668a193
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Syntax Tree is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Syntax Tree is a freeware extension for VS Code published by ruby-syntax-tree, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
VSCode support for the syntax_tree gem ... Learn More >
How to Install Syntax Tree From a VSIX
You can easily install the Syntax Tree extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-syntax-tree-0.5.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Syntax Tree Version History