You are about to download the Dota2 Addon Snippets Vsix v0.0.4 file for Visual Studio Code 0.10.1 and up: Snippets for coding Lua scripts for Dota 2 addons ...
Please note that the Dota2 Addon Snippets Vsix file v0.0.4 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: dota2addonsnippets-0.0.4_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.4
• Requires: VS Code 0.10.1 and up
• File Size: 95.97 KB (98274 Bytes)
• MD5: 6becfd204af8650f9472ab1cb5d52a33
• SHA1: 5ff6624d7b7985e25d6586eb4decbc20c2867e2a
• SHA256: 8b96dafb4dd5a4b84be084b08513d5fa1bd24cc24d17b33808adcdc56880be3c
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Dota2 Addon Snippets is a freeware extension for VS Code published by wigguno, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Snippets for coding Lua scripts for Dota 2 addons ... Learn More >
How to Install Dota2 Addon Snippets From a VSIX
You can easily install the Dota2 Addon Snippets extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. dota2addonsnippets-0.0.4_vsixhub.com.vsix).